Skilled Wilmington Law Firm Assists Personal Injury Clients
Knowledgeable Delaware attorney aids people hurt in a variety of accidents
At the Law Offices of David P. Cline, I have spent over 30 years representing the interests of individuals harmed due to another party’s negligence. Since 1987, my Wilmington-based firm takes on cases involving motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, brain injury accidents, birth injuries, workplace mishaps, workers' compensation cases, medical malpractice and other complex personal injury matters. My goal is to help Delaware residents obtain maximum compensation for the harm they have suffered.
Accomplished lawyer delivers powerful legal representation
Choosing the right attorney takes careful consideration. My clients select me to serve their legal needs because I provide representation that is:
- Strategic — My firm will carefully examine all the intricacies of your matter and recommend a path forward that can provide you with the best possible outcome.
- Experienced — Whether litigating in the courtroom or seeking a settlement at the negotiating table, experience matters. I bring over three decades of background practicing law in Delaware to each of my cases.
- Empathetic — I know that my clients’ lives have been turned upside down due to their injuries and always seek to address their concerns with patience and understanding.
When you retain my services, you can be confident that I will diligently work towards achieving maximum compensation for your injuries.
Dedicated litigator fights persistently for clients’ best interests
I stand up for people who have filed personal injury claims for injuries caused by:
- Auto accidents — Motor vehicle, truck and motorcycle crashes are one of the most common causes for personal injury claims. When you’ve been in an automobile, truck or motorcycle crash caused by another person’s negligence, my law firm will look at the evidence in your case and seek to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Pedestrian accidents – For those who were hit by a car, truck or other motor vehicle while on foot, their injuries from the pedestrian accident can result in traumatic brain injuries or other catastrophic injuries. I will work to recover payment for your medical bills and other losses including lost wages and pain and suffering for you and your family.
- Dog bites — If you’ve suffered a harmful dog bite and are considering a legal claim against the owner, my firm will examine the evidence and advocate for your right to be compensated. The law provides for compensation when attacked by a dog.
- Slip and falls – When you’ve been injured in a fall on another party’s property, I will explain your legal options for filing a slip and fall claim.
- Construction site accidents – People injured in construction site accidents are often covered under workers’ compensation, but they may also be able to bring a third-party personal injury claim, depending on the circumstances.
- Medical malpractice – When a doctor is negligent and injuries occur, including birth injuries, a medical malpractice claim may be warranted. My firm has extensive experience handling complex malpractice cases.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, my skilled law firm can explain your possible recourse to relieve the financial burden of doctor’s bills and other costs.
Contact a seasoned Wilmington attorney for assistance in your matter
The Law Offices of David P. Cline in Wilmington assists Delaware residents in personal injury, workers’ compensation and medical malpractice cases. To schedule a free consultation, call my firm at 302-652-5000 or contact me online.